Zum Inhalt der Seite

Einzelposting: Dio -Distraught Overlord- disbanded?

Links hierher: http://www.animexx.de/forum/thread_250658/-1/12643538345848/
http://desu.de/-y1wAhQ

Von:    jitsui 24.01.2010 18:25
Betreff: Dio -Distraught Overlord- disbanded? [Antworten]

>
Dio will disband with the live held at Takadanobaba AREA on March 13, 2010.
>
> I think there were also people who waited for this, saying "It won't be a good announcement" and being dejected.
>
> I personally really regret this too, but all the member thought about it seriously and this is the conclusion we reached.
>
>
> I think it was around summer in 2005 that I met the other members for the first time. I met Mikaru-kun at Shinjuku Holiday, and from there on I met ivy and then erina-kun and at the beginning of 2006 we had our first live as a session band. It was on May 14th that we started our real activity. Shortly after that denka joined us. We've gone on many tours and held many onemans and furthermore we also held lives overseas.
>
> Because I personally have never had any band activity as extensive as this until now, the challenges I met were also many. I was very lucky to be able to have so many experiences like this and I think that they have become irreplaceable memories.
>
>
>
> 4 years have passed since the first live with Dio.
> Many different things happened during these 4 years... of course, because the timespan is 4 years, there couldn't only be good things that happened, but now each and every live house and the foolish talk I wrote while on the way to and from them, as well as the meetings, the rehearsals and also many scenes are coming to my mind.
>
>
> I'm glad that I got to meet Dio's members and to make a band together with them! I think for the last live, I want it to be a live that is typical for myself, typical for Dio.
>
>
> And then, I really want to express my gratitude to all the fans who have always supported Dio.
>
>
> Thank you very much!

>
> Das hat Kei geschrieben...
> und wie ich das dem text entnehme kommt keine neue band ._____.
> ich bin verwirrt aber sowas von @_@

Ich entnehme dem Text nur, dass sich Dio trennen werden, wie man auch schon in den anderen Texten lesen konnte.

Woher hast du das, wenn ich fragen darf?

Auf seine eigene Art zu denken ist nicht selbstsüchtig. Wer nicht auf seine eigene Art denkt, denkt überhaupt nicht.
-Oscar Wilde

Zurück zum Thread