Zum Inhalt der Seite

Einzelposting: Shiki Anime - wer guckts? Was denkt Ihr?

Links hierher: http://www.animexx.de/forum/thread_277557/-1/12937417103188/
http://desu.de/XvptnQN

Von:   abgemeldet 30.12.2010 21:44
Betreff: Shiki Anime - wer guckts? Was denkt Ihr? [Antworten]

Shiki hat mein Leben getötet x.x

Hier mal mein Kommentar zu Ep. 21 auf MAL =D
Spoiler

This episode was awsomeness *o*

Well the beginning was very shocking, I didn't expect the villagers to drink tea and eat onigiri with all the dead shikis around them... that's kinda cruel D: This is not a game.

I think it's only natural that the shikis need to kill humans in order to live, it's just like us humans have to kill animals to feed ourselves.
But everything that are dangerous in the humans' eyes have to be killed in order for them to live in peace.

The shikis shouldn't have the intention of changing the whole village into shiki from the very beginning. If they had think it throughly, it would have been better to kill as many humans as they need. Humans don't go around and kill every animal that gets in their way.

The situation is escalating, the villagers don't care if their enemies are shikis or rather traitors or the bitten ones, who are controlled by the shikis. They are living in fear, they don't know whom to trust, so I think I can quite understand them. I don't know if I would have acted that way, too, but there is always a possibility because you have to kill in order to survive.

Sunako is disgusting me. She is blabbering all the time about being scared of dying. How about thinking of the humans? They have to die because they are her meals. It's great that she talks about the stuff that she knows exactly how wrong it was for her to kill so many people but if it's about her dead, she's scared? Sunako are you kidding me? If you dare to kill, then you should also think about being killed in return, lol.

The Monk is disappointing me from the very beginning of the show. Whether killing the shikis or the humans, both is neccessary in order for both to survive, so he has no right to say, that the humans are totally wrong. Kinda ridiculous and cowardly, his behaviour.

Bester Anime 2010, ohne Witz.
Life is hard but yet so beautiful.

Zurück zum Thread